Farenheit reports that there are ten senior Java positions that have just recently opened at a Richmond location.
For information please contact: Jason Carr, Recruiting Manager, Farenheit Technology, 804-955-4469
Balaji Sankar needs a Java developer in Colonial Heights, Va. Start Date: Immediate. Message follows.
New Java Architect position!
We are looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with our business partners to deliver great web solutions.
Are you a student? Genworth has a twelve week IT internship and a full-time rotational development program where you'll gain hands-on IT experience in varied areas within technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing business rules and other business logic in Java extensions
- Integrating applications over web services, messaging services, etc.
- Attend requirements meeting as the PUF Integration representative
- Design and implement software components
Vaco Technology would like to announce the following 12 month+ contract available with one of our most progressive local clients!
This position requires EXPERT Adobe LiveCycle and Java experience, including developing Rich Internet and/or Desktop Applications solutions on the Adobe LiveCycle platform.
Overview of Duties of the DVP Web Team SA Role
- Work with Business Analysts (BAs) to elicit requirements and help guide the requirements process
- Prepare use cases and wireframes (page mock ups)
- Lead JAD sessions with business clients, IT staff, and other project team members to confirm requirements, use cases, and wireframes
- Translate product requirements into design solutions and specifications for both UI and web service developers
UDIG is looking for a Java developer who has worked on plugins with JIRA. Local Richmond client.
Please email Andy Frank at UDIG (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have experience developing plugins for JIRA.