Java Developer Position (Consult2Hire)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing business rules and other business logic in Java extensions
- Integrating applications over web services, messaging services, etc.
- Attend requirements meeting as the PUF Integration representative
- Design and implement software components
- Managing the overall application configuration and merging it with new releases of the application.
- Following procedures in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Resolving issues identified in testing
- 4 years of developing applications using J2EE architecture or equivalent educational experience
- 2 years of XML development or equivalent educational experience
- Experience with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring Framework
- Experience programming in Java or similiar object orientated language
- Knowledge of communications protocols including SOAP, JMS, HTTP/s, FTP.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, proven across functional and business areas
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Amos B Robinson, Consult2Hire
Staffing Information Technology Professionals
Let us help you make the next choice the right one
4470 Cox Road, Suite 290
Richmond, VA Office (804) 651-5400